»

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Year Update

Well, best laid plans...eh? I tried very hard to keep a schedule for posting new posts with updated pics, but alas, I have failed miserably. Well, suffice it to say I have been very pre-occupied lately...more on that later. Just a quick post to say hello and I plan to update my blog with some recent pics of my hair growth. As I venture into this, my 2 year milestone year of blessed Sisterlock'dum, I am so at peace and loving my hair! I am truly blessed, and have much to be thankful for in this new year!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Glad to know all is well. Happy New Year to you as well1

Happiest Nappy said...

Yaaaay! Drea's coming back.

Jena Evans said...

Welcome back~

Jena Evans said...

I'm a gonna tag you, too!

Blessings and nice new layout!!!

TheArtisthaha said...

Hi,
I am new to the sister lock family and I just want to let you know that you have really been an inspiration. I was going to grow my hair out and suffer through the transition from perm to natural until I came across your blog. There were not many blogs with women who had their hair sister locked with the permed hair and just seeing how your hair looked gave me hope. Your hair look so beautiful. I love the way you styled your hair -it fits you well.
Handzie

Docs Locs said...

I was wondering where you were! Your blog was one that I visited before getting sisterlocked 2-3-08.

I happened upon your blog again and voila, here you resurfaced!

I am looking forward to your updated photos - need an update!

Sogolocs said...

Waiting for updates. We started our process with relaxed hair. Please show provide updates. I would love to see your hair

Sogolocs

Docs Locs said...

Please, please, please post some updated photos!

Your blog was such an inspiration for me when I was comtemplating Sisterlocks because I started as you did with a few inches of new growth and 4 or 5 inches of permed hair.

I would love to see your progress!

Maryee said...

Hey Soror,

Just checking in on you. Holla!